Funeral Home Halidom offers international repatriation service to any country all over the world. Among our projects there are hundreds of repatriations to the countries of Europe, Asia, North America, Africa.
If death occurs away from the homeland you should contact the embassy of your country to inform about the situation. Everything else will be done by a local funeral director. We assist families in making arrangements with local authorities for preparation and disposition of the remains.
What are the preparation stages for repatriation process?
- Preparing of the deceased for cremation or transportation and further burial (embalming, dressing up, makeup etc.)
- Choosing the way of transportation (by car, train, ship or by air)
- Choosing a zinc container, sealing the casket or the urn with ashes
- Preparing a package of documents: death certificate, notarized translations and apostille, health inspection docs, permit for transportation, customs documents etc. Communication with the embassy.
- Transportation to the airport for the departure